OMG! just had an AWSOME drem about Indy gear!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Raideroftheark from spider-mtc-te061.proxy.aol.com on August 19, 2001 at 16:46:10:

Hey Indyfans...I had a great dream! I went shopping in a no-name flea market shop.....I was looking around the displays and see nothing of interest. So I start to look harder. And when i look at one of the glass displays I see a wooden chest on top. I reach over to look at the chest and I reach and open it! I look inside and see a sight which made my heart jump into the air and start dancin uncontrolably! It was.....the actual gear used by Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones (which ever movie i didnt care cause i was too excited). You could tell cause it was all dirtied up and had a small signature by Harrison Ford on a plaque! I go over to the clerk and tell him that i wanted to by the chest. He sells me it for super cheap! I didnt know how much tho...but after i walked out of the store I put on the gear and people were chasing me and i was JUST like Indy only in a new adventure! hahahaha well thats it
-Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]