Indy 4 news take a grain of salt but read

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Cobain from ppp-216-143-217-134.mclass.broadwing.net on August 19, 2001 at 17:53:02:

it got this off a different message so its authenticity is questionable but its info on indy 4 so i thought you might to no.

""""Speculation has come to end. My former college roommate is a secondary team cinematographer that has been assigned to work on Indy 4 (he just had to call to rub my face in it), which should hit the screens Summer of 2003. Script and preliminary filming has begun on the project, but even he isn't sure as to what the plot will entail.

The following are known:

1. Harrison Ford and Sean Connery have agreed to be in the FINAL installment of the series.
2. River Phoenix will be appearing in the film as a dust bunny.
3. Lucas and Spielberg have agreed to collaborate once more.

Now, I'm not sure about you, but I'm damn excited to see a final installment come round after Lucas poo pooed the idea back in 1989. Separately, these directors suck ass in their own definitive way (Spielberg = Saccharine, Lucas = Thtoopid), but in a collaboration these two shine.

Please please please....don't let this suck ass. Indiana Jones is the quintessential franchise.""""

if you've already heard i'm sorry, i'm just relaying info i saw and thought you might want to know, so i'd take as a grain of salt.

also the title is Attack of the Nazi clones but thats just its working title not the real one, a play on pervious Lucus stuff i guess

thanks

ps this didn't come from me, but from

www.somethingawful.com the message board over there

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: