It surely is "kid's play". (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thefumegator from Edialup178.slkc.uswest.net on August 19, 2001 at 23:01:58:

In Reply to: Here's my two cents on Indy IV. . . posted by sttngfan1701d on August 18, 2001 at 16:01:49:

: Well, I've thought about Indy IV a little bit too. This idea might be stupid, or might not even work, but it's worth a stab. Enough time has elapsed since Indy's last adventure (movie time mid to late '40s) that he's gotten pretty famous. So, in an act of sheer curiousity, some newspaper sends a journalist to do a story on Indy (an interview, personal profile, whatever), and in the midst of the profile, Indy gets called on some adventure and decides to don the hat and whip one last time (well, those bones are starting to ache from all that jumping, and frankly he's just getting too old to take a million punches to his face) and the journalist goes along to cover the story of his life--one which will surely get him a Pulitzer and a promotion. OK, so it won't be quite the same without a Jones girl, and there's a few echoes of Last Crusade, but it was worth a shot. What do you guys think?

: And another, slightly, nitpicking thing: I've seen LC a bunch of times (it's my favorite movie of all time), but one thing has eluded me. When Indy and Elsa are in Brunwald Castle, and Indy jumps to his father's room with the whip, he says "This is ___ play." Is it "Kid's" or "kitten?" the captioning says "kids" but I could swear it's "kitten." Could anyone clear this up?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]