Re: opinions on Keppler hats

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dan (PROUD OWNER OF THE GREATEST FEDORA ON EARTH) from lifeguard4.integrity.com on August 20, 2001 at 00:32:21:

In Reply to: opinions on Keppler hats posted by J.C. on August 19, 2001 at 19:26:06:

The poster's name and registered IP address don't match. This post is probably the work of an impersonator, take it with a grain of salt:

I am glad you asked this question. I will give you 5 reasons why you should buy Lee's fedora

1.Joe Jr. (though an excellent hatter, is not a fan) We are talking about Lee Keppler here. The Guru of Gear, the Ruler of Raiders (yes it took me all night to write that one up) Lee is a fan. Gear created by an Indy fans, for INDY FANS. This guy knows his gear. Like Elton John knows his shoes!!!!!!!! Lee Keppler is the MAN for gear.

2. We are talking a 5 X beaver fur felt fedora. A beautifully crafted fedora made of the highest quality. And the ribbon is the finest grosgrain you could ever get your hands on

3. IT IS WAAAAAAAAAAAY CHEAPER.

4. The all around looks are supurb. It beats EVERY fedora I own.

5. This is the most comofortable Fedora I have ever owned. It really feels comfortable on that big thing that is on top of our shoulders.

Fed, to tall, PB ( Saw Rundquist's and was very disappointed (not saying that other Indy fans haven't received an excellent fedora from Joe)

I will tell you now that the Keppler fedora is the finest fedora i have ever seen, and will ever own. The quality, accuracy, and over all great looks is unmatched. GO FOR THE KEPPLER. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Lee knows his stuff. I love it. YOU WILL NOT REGRET BUYING THE KEPPLER FEDORA. You really feel like LK fedora is coming right off the set. DO NOT WAIT. E-mail Lee right now. I say a day without the LK fedora on your head, is like a day without sunshine (yes this fedora is worth poetry!!!!!) I hope this provides the information you needed. GET ONE NOW!!!!!!!! Indiana Dan ( a very satisfied customer)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]