One more point

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on August 20, 2001 at 19:36:03:

In Reply to: Re: New Aldens!!! posted by Rundquist on August 20, 2001 at 19:26:45:

A cowboy boot is going to run at least $200 (I don't know how many of you guys have cowboy boots, grin) and most people don't think about the cost because it is a given that they take some skill to make. The 405 is in the same category in my book. Just an other way to look at it. Cheers

: Ya know, not having the money to spend is one thing (even though you get a shoe that is worth the price), but I can't think of one person that has bought a pair, give a negative review. The shoe is that good. I also recommend saving the bread to get these shoes. You won't be disappointed. Cheers

: xxxxxxx

: : Alright guys, i got my new aldens today, what a wonderful shoe, If you thinking about alternatives DONT!!!! Just save up the extra money.

: : Also i would recomend this dealer for the shoes.
: : http://store.yahoo.com/rennersbootsshoes/indyboot.html

: : Jeff is a great person to deal with. My shoes as many others have came with short laces, I emailed Jeff about them and he is sending me a free pair of longer ones for me. Cant ask for any more than that guys.

: : Wonderful Shoes, and a wonderful person to deal with. So Save your money and get the real deal. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]