LOL!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on August 20, 2001 at 20:01:20:

In Reply to: First grunge, then Microsoft, now Indy shoes! Jet City continues to be on the cutting edge! posted by Inby on August 20, 2001 at 19:31:51:

: I had no idea that Latteland was the new locus for Indy boots.
: You've piqued my curiosity; now I want to cruise I-405/I-5 and track down the mysterious "outlet mall".
: North Bend? Auburn? Alderwood Mall "Shoe Pavilion"? Not the Federal Way "Ross Dress For Less"???
: My sympathy if your inbox is deluged (note I haven't posted my email address).
: Sunny and 75 in Seattle today; stay cool in LA...

Getting those 6 weeks of summer between July 4th and the end of August? Ah, yes - the land where all the pale people break out their Bermuda shorts when the temperature gets close to 60, and head for Alki and Green Lake. Where it is called "mostly sunny" if you can see anything remotely blue anywhere in the sky. I grew up in Puyallup, and now make my home in LA. I'm still getting used to "the glowing orb in the sky", but I do not miss hearing about "convergance zones" every night from Harry Wappler! Naw, I do miss it a little...

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: