Re: I have two...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jones jones from 63.36.10.169 on August 20, 2001 at 21:05:14:

In Reply to: I have two... posted by MK on August 20, 2001 at 07:22:26:

: ...a lamb and a dark chrome goat. I wear the goat 90% of the time. The lamb is beautiful, but it's too thin for my taste. It is like glove leather. It's a windbreaker compared to the goat. Wested's lamb is a bit thicker and will take more abuse. I wear the lamb when it's really hot or for more formal occasions (I have aged the goat). My wife wears it mostly.

: As for quality and fit, they're top notch. A lot of blood, sweat & tears of prominent Indyfans went into bringing this jacket to market. Is it worth the money? Only you can decide that.

: You should stop by my personal site and go to my FS page. There is a lot of good info that you won't find anywhere else. Enjoy!

: P.S.
: If you do go with the goat, FS has a new seal brown chrome goat that is amazing. I wish they had that when I ordered mine.

Thank you for the post. I checked out your website and it seems that you have quite a hobby. I appreciate your comments of the FS jackets. Previously I have bought a horsehide A2 and a goatskin M-422A from them and they both fit wonderfully but are patterns I know well. Just checking on the new jacket. I have ordered one in lamb and hope to have it next Tuesday. Will let you know how it goes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]