Re: Whewww...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sergei from proxy3.fm.intel.com on August 21, 2001 at 14:03:24:

In Reply to: Understood, and... posted by Michaelson on August 21, 2001 at 13:33:43:

Honestly, Michaelson I didn't want to get on your bad side. I value your postings here and your opinion.

I look at this as a collaborative effort on seeing training my eye with other people's eye (calibration excercise). My general problem has been, that my eye can detect whether something is right, a little wrong or completely wrong. I am struggling with the exact articulation (i.e. this is wrong due to stiching being done in reverse.) Like I said before the PB is great. What I am seeing as differences are sooooooooooo slight. And when your eye catches it, it can affect what you see. So as a reviewer, it's really hard to state what you see without over exaggerating. I think this thread was partly this scenario. So bottom line: PB (Patterson Indy) is one hell of a hat. Full STOP!!
-Sergei

: ..actually your posting just opened a door to give me the opportunity to say that, as it's been on my mind for a couple of weeks. Absolutely nothing to apopolgize for, my friend! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]