Very true.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Werner from ppp-2431.olypen.com on August 21, 2001 at 17:48:05:

In Reply to: As an addition... posted by Michaelson on August 21, 2001 at 17:18:47:

: : DM told me that a new catalog is due to hit any day now and that he is only very lightly backed up at this time. However, he said that after the catalog arrives, he stated it may take up to several months for delivery because that is when he tales the most orders and is always way backed up. If you don't want to wait long, he suggested that now is the time. He was a gentleman to speak to. He was eager to answer any questions about the whip and how he was involved in the trilogy. Give him a call if you have any questions. AGENT 5.

: To just add to what agent5 says above, Mr. Morgan is a wealth of information regarding anything he sells at his store. I got my first primer on the in's and out's of applying Pecards several years ago. I was just calling to ask a couple questions, and they handed him the phone! He talked my leg off. Very nice man! Like agent5 says, quite a gentleman! Regards. Michaelson

He is a very, very nice man. Last time I went to his shop I couldn't leave he talked so much, not that I wanted to leave. I wonder if I'll be able to get out of the store when I go pick my whip up.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]