Aha!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool1138.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on August 21, 2001 at 18:05:23:

In Reply to: Re: last crusade and raiders glass sets posted by Michaelson on August 21, 2001 at 16:40:55:

: : i just bought on ebay a set of 4 temple of doom drinking glasses now i would like to get any sets for raiders of the lost ark and /or the last crusade does anyone know where to find these or if they even made these sets. usally a fast food promo or something like that. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks. rich

: To the best of my knowledge, only TofD had a set of glasses created for the fast food folks. Seems like TofD had the marketing industry going nuts to think of some way to sell something with a Temple of Doom tie in. I even have an old advertisement display board that Lysterine had that had an Indiana Jones, Temple of Doom tie in. They were everywhere! Regards. Michaelson

Indy (Willie too) could have needed that Listerine in Pankot Palace. Indy didn't look too happy after smelling his own breath. ;)
FG
PS: It could have worked on the elephant, too!
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: