But, but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool1195.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on August 23, 2001 at 14:14:45:

In Reply to: Spielberg's Next Project And I Fear This May Be What Puts Me Over the Edge posted by James on August 22, 2001 at 22:53:14:

... doesn't that mean Spielberg has enough time to squeeze Indy in before January? Surely he must have a script by now! And Ford said he wouldn't make the movie if he's over sixty.
That means, the last posssible time for Indy IV to be made would be right after that DeCapitated movie.
FG
PS: Right, I'm certain it's gonna happen!
PPS: Mad Max IV? They still have gas and tires over a quarter century after the apocalypse? Sure...

: Well, it seems Variety is reporting that Spielberg has committed to his next project.

: It stars Leonardo DiCaprio.

: It begins shooting in January.

: And it ain't Indy 4.

: It's called Catch Me If You Can, and I fear some Indyfan might.

:
: In lighter news, my saving grace may come in the form of another part 4. It seems George Miller has finished the script for Mad Max 4 and has written it for the original Max, Mel Gibson. No son of Max nonsense here. It's also said to be in the same vein as The Road Warrior- nice and violent. Okay Mel, it's up to you!
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: