Hat project: especially to Michaelson

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Jones Stork from w3cache.tpnet.pl on November 29, 1998 at 10:47:15:

Hi!

My hat project is finished... and it is a little failure.
The hat maker have done a good work but to make this special form of crown he send a photos to a hat-forms wood-cutter.This wood-cutter has no idea what`s detail for indyfan!
But I found a way! :)
Yesterday I made my own form and it is good! I use it for hat I`ve bought from hatmaker and an effect is good. Of course it`s only one size (58 if somone is interested) but i will give it to hatmaker, he will send it to wood-cutter and he will make other sizes (I hope if he will have my form in hands he will not screw it this time).
But all "look" of the hat is good quality and it`s cheap (my hat loose that look because I tried to change the shape by hands before I made a form so I will make photos of my friend`s hat (the same hat as mine even size)). When new hat will be ready I will send you a photos.It will be shaped in Temple-Crusade style (I`ve spend more then one hour to shape it to Riders style (my favored) and it is still not the same (especially the crown).

So that`s all folks!
If you have some questions - e-mail me!

John Jones Stork

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: