bag strap

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by belloq from spider-tf013.proxy.aol.com on November 29, 1998 at 11:54:17:

In Reply to: What Price Glory - Good to Go posted by Groo on November 28, 1998 at 20:46:44:

: Just received my two MK-VII respirator bags on Wednesday and they look AWESOME!! It only took about 3 working days to get them through priority mail. Keep in mind if you order these bags, they come with the original web shoulder harness(not leather as Indy's). My MK's both had the original dates stamped inside the flap (1941&42).
: BTW anyone know where I could get a leather strap like the one portrayed in the films?
: Snail Mail comes too Regards,
: Groo

: How is the condition of the bags? Is the color of the bags very faded light green or otherwise? The reason I ask is that I received the correct bags from them a few months ago and they were in very poor condition- rust stains and complete fading. If they have some in "good" condition I would like to order one.
: In regard to the leather strap: it has been much discussed here before. I think it may be in the August and September archives. Two routes seem to be the most popular: 1. Visit your local saddlery/harness/riding shop and they may make a custom strap with or without buckles. 2. Make it yourself with leather/buckle craft supplies from Tandy or other sources. Good luck. belloq

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]