Re: WESTED Testimonial

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from iax-minden-ppp0017.iamerica.net on November 29, 1998 at 16:41:02:

In Reply to: WESTED Testimonial posted by nitzsche on November 24, 1998 at 19:13:18:

: I don't know exactly how to express this, but I am going to try. I received my Wested Raiders jacket today (on time of course) and I am amazed at the quality of this jacket! Having worn a Last Crusade Jacket in cowhide for 8 years, I didn't think I was going to experience that much of a difference sporting the Wested cut in lambskin.

: I WAS WRONG!

: This jacket is the ultimate power in the universe! It smells awesome! It is so soft and light-weight I was worried it would be heavy and cumbersome, like many types of leather jackets, but it is so comfortable! I can move freely, with full articulation of the arms! Now I can see how Harrison Ford was able to move so well in this jacket!

: The cut is perfect, and fits me nicely. In fact, it makes me look a lot bigger! It is an extremely comfortable and good-looking jacket!
: Definitely a smart investment. I guarantee I'll probably get a back-up! I have been waiting for the real thing for a decade! And now it's mine!

: Thank you WESTED!

: --nitzsche

Yeah, we TOLD you!!!! I wore mine on a 200 mile motorcycle trip
across Texas yesterday at speeds exceeding 80 miles an hour and it
held up fine. I also wore my Alden boots and I carried my David Morgan
bullwhip inside of my Filson backpack. True adventure gear might be
expensive, but it's worth it to have the best and most durable stuff
in the world. Form plus function is worth its weight in gold.

-Dale

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]