Forum Closure

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from cc85701-a.hwrd1.md.home.com on August 26, 2001 at 12:50:43:

With great sadness I'm announcing that I have shut down the Indyfan Forum. I no longer have the patience required to constantly defend the Forum from elements which choose to poison the discussion with strife and turmoil. I began this site in 1995 for the fun of it, and added the Forum in 1997 to give others a place to share this hobby, but after all this time it has become quite the opposite. It is a chore and constant source of frustration. Perhaps in some happy future, Indy IV will be officially announced and all this ugliness will be a dim memory, and I will once again have the enthusiasm and wherewithal to open the Forum again. Until then, I hope you continue to visit the site, as I am optimistic that will have the energy to update and improve the rest of Indyfan.com without the cloud of the Forum hanging over me. Meanwhile there are other fine sites out there that the discussion may continue: Indygear.com's Club Obi Wan is a great place to share your interest in Indy's acoutrements while TheRaider.Net's The Raven is a good place for general Indy discussion.

--Micah (indy@indyfan.com)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]