One Million Dollars.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Timmy The Tulip from c101706-a.aurora1.co.home.com (24.178.103.17) on Wednesday, September 05, 2001 at 2:33pm :

In Reply to: I'll take that bet. posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Wednesday, September 05, 2001 at 2:14pm :

Just like my brother said, I too, remember Harrison Ford saying that he would NEVER play Indy after turning sixty. And I can see why he said that.
Does anyone remember Roger Moore playing James Bond looking like a decrepit old man in 'A View to a Kill'? He was 57 at the time, and it was a mistake.
Have you seen Ford's last few movies? The man looks old. He even walks that old man walk! Must be all those cigarettes.
And don't forget his flying skills. He keeps crashing, and soon enough he won't be walking away from it.

TTT

: Well the other two movies may not be as great as Raiders (only my opinion, many would disagree), but Indiana Jones Is a great character Yes the setbacks are disappointing to the fans, but I think we'll get our movie, eventually. As far as Ford saying he won't do one past 60, c'mon, this is Indiana Jones, the best role he's ever had and one that "made" him. If George and Steven do it, he'll do it. George has said he wouldn't do another one in the past. That was then, this is now. "Let's show a little optimism here". Cheers

: xxxxxxx

: : Lucas wants to wait with Indy 4 until Episode 3 is done.
: : Ford said he wouldn't play Indy after turning 60. Ford will be sixty next year.
: : Episode 3 will not be done be done by next year.
: : Indy 4 won't go into production before 2003 or even later.
: : Ford will not do Indy 4 after next year.
: : There will be no Indy4.

: : I hope that I'm wrong (about Indy 4 not happening soon), but I say that there will be no Indy 4 (That is not so bad, considering that the only great movie in the trilogy is really Raiders - and one great movie is really more than enough).

: : So I repeat: What are the bets?

: : FG
: : :
: : :
: :

:
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject: