Re: Bullwhip stuff...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rabittooth from spider-mtc-ti043.proxy.aol.com (64.12.101.168) on Wednesday, September 05, 2001 at 6:30pm :

In Reply to: Bullwhip stuff... posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Wednesday, September 05, 2001 at 4:59pm :

This is a copy of my post at Indygear (again...really sorry):
"OK...I just got off the phone with Marty from WSP, and all this stems, unfortunately, from an error of mine. When I spoke to Mark about a month ago, and he told me to ask for the "B" style when i placed my order, I was under the impression that this meant that there were two versions of the Indy whip, and that the one closer to the DM was the "B". When I mentioned it last night while ordering...he said "Yeah...thats the one thats almost exactly like the ones in the films" so this reinforced my previous belief.
The clarification is: The "A" model bullwhips are the longer handle American bullwhips they offer like the "Catwoman" whip. The "B" model is the shorter handle and is what we already know to be the "Indiana Jones whip" Marty said that they employ at least 6 whipmakers, and they will vary...but there is no new version of the Indywhip itself.
I feel very foolish...just a dumb misunderstanding on my part.
My deepest apologies,
-R "

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com