Welcome back, Barkeep! Good to "see" you again! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu (150.182.24.106) on Thursday, September 06, 2001 at 11:28am :

In Reply to: The Return of the Barkeep posted by Marhala Bartender from 1cmidialin163.famvid.com (63.118.98.163) on Thursday, September 06, 2001 at 0:17am :

: Greetings one and all!

: I've missed you guys! All moved into my new apartment and have everything all set up. Still looking for a new job, but making progress.

: And as I predicted since the beginning, my new hide Wested arrived the day after I left, but since I had to come back up that weekend anyways to make another trip, I just came a little early so I could get to the post office before they closed. And as what seems to be the concensus generally, I love the jacket and find myself walking around in it enough that my wife is checking into the mental hospitals in the area and what evidence she needs to commit me.

: I was shocked to learn that when I originally planned to say hello to everyone that the forum was closed. I couldn't believe my luck that it was closed right after I left and when I wanted to send a quick hi, but thank deities and Micah especially for kindly returning this wonderful service. Can't say enough good things about you Micah for bringing this back to the Indy community.

: So what have I missed? Hope everyone's doing great.

: Bourbon for everyone! We have reason to celebrate!
: The Barkeep.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com