Most of us "gear heads" have moved on to Club Obi-Wan anyway.....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Thursday, September 06, 2001 at 2:08pm :

In Reply to: Yes. posted by Micah from ? (66.40.232.22) on Thursday, September 06, 2001 at 9:19am :

But it's nice to know we are welcome. I've been racking my brain for a new Indy subject since yesterday and all I can come up with right now is gear. It's kind of sad in a way. My ramblings of the day have been posted there. Here's a topic: Is trying to top the last three Indy movies an insurmountable task? It seems to me that the real reason we haven't had a fourth movie is lack of scr1pt. I believe that if there was a great scr1pt that Lucas could put his hand on his heart for and say "This is a great Indiana Jones story", he would make time for Indy. What do you think? Cheers

xxxxxxxxx

: I admit that there is a extreme level of scrutiny and detail when discussing Indy gear that may be inappropriate for a general Indiana Jones forum and may be better suited to Indygear.com's Club Obi-Wan. In general, however, gear discussion is welcome.

: --Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com