Re: It's all about $.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by agent5 from firewall.sigg.com (205.163.202.10) on Friday, September 07, 2001 at 1:51pm :

In Reply to: Why does Lucas do nothing between SW, when he did Raiders??... posted by bamindy from hide196.nhs.uk (195.107.47.196) on Friday, September 07, 2001 at 12:06pm :

: between Empire and Jedi? It seems he's messing around deliberately to fuel rumours. I see no reason why the Indy and SW DVDs couldn't be released between the new SW movies, and even and Indy movie.

: Just mho, but what does anyone else think? I appreciate that DVDs, and the next Indy will be released when things are right, but they must have some realistic indications as to when?

: Regards to all,
: BamIndy

: It's all about $ and a marketing strategy which they are not willing to share witht the public. There is a deffinite strategy to releasing these films as well as disributing them the proper way. In there mind, right now is not the time to release them for the money they want to be made. Why isn't the original trilogy coming first instead of Episode 1? They must have to have good reason to do so, because it simply makes no sense. Theres my imput. AGENT 5.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com