Hummm

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu (150.182.24.106) on Saturday, September 08, 2001 at 8:46pm :

In Reply to: While the quantity of posting may have gone down, the quality sure has gone up! posted by Briede from host-216-79-215-106.sld.bellsouth.net (216.79.215.106) on Friday, September 07, 2001 at 6:50pm :

You really think so? Considering that everything I've read to date (well, almost everything) can be found discussed almost verbatium several places in the vault, I'm sure to a newcomer that all this is fresh and new, and that's great. Anytime a new person "discovers" a new bit of information, that's personal progress. It may be common knowledge to a lot of us, but it's just because we've seen it before. Considering the only real "new" things are what are currently being developed by manufacturers for the gear collectors at our request, I'm not real sure what the "quality" is you're referring to. I'm more than happy to rehash old discussions, and do daily, but let's not imply that you're plowing new ground. Regards. Michaelson

: When you think about, there are tons of things to post about the Indiana Jones series and their role in our modern society. Come on, there is only so much you can say about clothing! At times you guys get as bad as my girlfriend!
: Briede

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com