Hey

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Oscar Schindler from cache5.cache.iol.ie on December 01, 1998 at 14:01:40:

In Reply to: Hey Groo! posted by HF605 on December 01, 1998 at 11:31:49:

OK, hi, i'm not trying to be offensive here its just theirs too much material to work with a) Thankgiving, do you guys know that turkey you ate was alive and well and could think before thanksgiving
b)Your mom has a computer in the kitchen?
c)about the part where it is indented on the top part? No, not the brim the other part, no wait i dont know the answer to this
d)they let you wear your hat in-detention in school, oh thats bad,oh thats soo bad
e) and finally yes it does make alot of since, alot of since, so much since that you didn't have to spell sense right at all, no, since will do, i dont want to sound like your teacher correcting your grammer and spelling and all, but take that hat off in-detention
ok, i'm sorry hf605, if that really is your name, i'm only kidding, i'm like one of those bullies in school, who has no friends and says all these jokes except nobody laughs at him
and sorry about that kitchen joke, please feel safe in the knowledge i dont have a g/f and i will end up working as a,hmmm, dont want to insult anybody else, working as a dancing lumberjack
ok
so anyway
ummm
i guess i'll go sit in a corner
Bye
=)

Your still here? go home, go!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: