Mk thanks for your comments

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jones jones from 1Cust187.tnt22.nyc3.da.uu.net (63.28.31.187) on Sunday, September 09, 2001 at 10:43pm :

You gave me some feedback on the FS Expedition jacket a couple of weeks ago. I ordered a dark brown lambskin in a 42T. A week later is was at my door and it like a glove. The construction is flawless, no missed stitches, and the leather is some of the most supple I have ever seen. I do not think I will be able to wear it in the dead of winter but I will give it a try.

For those of you who are unsure of sizing at Flightsuits, I am 6'2" and 190 pounds. I wear a 42T suit jacket. I ordered the Expedition in a 42T because I noted the construction (bi-swing back) was similar to that of the M-422A at Flightsuits which I have in a 42T. This jacket fits incredibly well and I am quite pleased with the workmanship at Flightsuits as usual (in addition to the M-422A I also have a historical A-2 in horsehide but got that in a 44T as the A-2 design runs small).

One last note. A letter was included in the box about the pending name change at Flightsuits. They will be changing their name to Gibson & Barnes. I think this is a mistake because they already have a wonderful brand image. I am also a pilot and run into a lot of other pilots who ask about leather jackets. All I have to say is "Flightsuits" and they know who I'm talking about.

I guess the only constant is change.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com