Well said Indiana Dog. I agree! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by West from PPPa79-ResaleTucson1-2R7081.dialinx.net (4.4.162.204) on Monday, September 10, 2001 at 4:33pm :

In Reply to: "Hi. My name is Indiana Dog and I'm an Indiana Jones fan." (The forum) posted by Indiana Dog from ? (64.14.248.62) on Monday, September 10, 2001 at 4:17pm :

: Here's why I come to the Indyfan forum.
: Obviously, because I'm a fan of the Indiana Jones character. I thoroughly enjoy reading other opinions on the films, character AND merchandise. I even like reading the opinios when they are wrong. (i.e. If it doesn't go along with my way of thinking then it's wrong. haha) I wouldn't have the AWESOME jacket I have now if not for the input and pictures that I got here. Also, about the "non Indy related posts" I think Micha does a great job monitoring this board and I think it's unfortuante when people complain about another's post. Especially when they bring nothing but critism to the table (ya out there Jay? But then again, when you're to ignorant to come up with your own thoughts, criticize soemone else's) I like hearing other Indyfan's thoughts on things that don't ALWAYS relate to Indy. I like to know what other interests y'all have and opinions you might have on other movies, actors, books etc. I thought Indyfan meant that we are all fans of Indiana Jones and since that's the meat and potatoes of what brings us together, that's mainly what we discuss. But if a fellow fan wants to share his opnion on seeing soemething or not seeing something, I'm all for it!! If the subject doesn't look like it's something that would interest you, DON'T READ IT!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com