Re: Not to be morbid....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dan from proxy3.integrityonline7.com (207.137.53.7) on Monday, September 10, 2001 at 9:09pm :

In Reply to: Not to be morbid.... posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Monday, September 10, 2001 at 8:21pm :

: But I hope Dougie Slocombe is still alive. He wasn't exactly a spring chicken in the video I've seen. At the time of the original filming, he was kind of known as an old timer. His work is spectacular though. I seem to remember reading that he never used a light meter (something most cinematographers use) to test for proper lighting conditions. That speaks volumes about his skill. Does anybody know if he is still with us?

:
: xxxxxxx

:
: : Hey gang:

: : Who is going to produce this movie? Lucas? Kennedy/Marshall? McCallum (I hope not!)...

: : Should the original crew stay the same?

: : How about cinemtography? Slocombe? Kaminski?

: : It seems to me that the pre-production & production team can have a significant impact on how this film will come out in the wash.

: : I mean, Slocombe shot the trilogy, but Kaminski seems to be Spileberg's DOP of choice now...

: : Any opinions?

: : Cheers,
: : Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: