Michaelson...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by India Jones from proxy.thmulti.com (141.11.234.62) on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 at 9:19am :

In Reply to: Well, I never thought I'd finally say this... posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu (150.182.24.106) on Monday, September 10, 2001 at 4:51pm :

Have you forgotten chapters 4 and 5? They're about perseverence and staying Zen. Don't let it get to you pal. You're one of the classiest most mature guy I've interacted with at this forum. I can't believe that you would let this stuff get under your skin to the this extent. Just brush it off and keep marching on. In either event, its your decision, but I think that it would be a shame to desert the rest of us here to fend off the bad elements by oursleves. All we'll be left with is imature posts to sift through and that's no fun for anybody. Please reconsider.

Best Regards,
IJ

: ..but I've had enough. You win Jay. If it was your intention to run folks off, well, I'll go. I really hoped that the re-opening of the forum would stop this kind of activity, but it's plain that we still have individuals who revel in seeing what they can stir up. I'm tired, and this has never been any fun when this happens. I will be at IndyGear (when the server is up (grrr)) and will continue to be MORE than happy to discuss Indy in any way, shape or form either there or at my regular email address, which is scattered throughout all the vaults since the beginning. But folks, I've just plain had enough. The very very best to you all. You've been one reason this "old man" has enjoyed visiting this beloved forum. Maybe it was time for it to go away. It's plain to seee that many have no intention of being civil, and I have better things I can be doing at sites that really want to discuss our hobby in a civil and adult manner. High regards. Michaelson p.s. Micah, I'd appreciate you leaving me registered under my name, as I would like to peek in now and again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com