New York City

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick from spider-mtc-td042.proxy.aol.com (64.12.104.167) on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 3:25pm :

Usually, I pick upa cup of tea and gaze at the New York City sky-line which is across the bay from Staten Island where I live and am stationed. Well today, it's a huge, smoke-covered, debri-filled grave. I personally know 2 cops and two firemen who I will never see again. We've lost possibly 70 cops and over 200 more firemen, plus other rescue heroes who ran BACK and into the towers when they were hit. And let's not forget the thousands who lost their lives, some by plunging 90 stories so they wouldn't burn to death and those ON the planes.
Now usually, I'm very "Gandhian" or "Dali-Lama-like" in my thinking and how I live my life. Not today. I want whoever is responsible to know the hurt, to FEEL the hurt. They hit at the financial vein of America, as well as the military, so I say we hit them back, harder; our response should be violently historical. Send out the word that we will not me "thoughtful" in our response anymore. We'll hit their mosques, level their cities and when their last breath comes, make them question their faith as to why Allah deserted them. The gloves are off. If they choose to be martyrs, let's fulfill the wish. Re-instate the draft and install a 2 million-man army in the middle east and dictate the peace from the point of a missle. Make the middle-east the 51st, 52nd and 53rd states, And EVERY cowardly, terrorist attack will be dealt with 10 times more severely. The world backs us. It could've been the Kremlin, Buckingham Palace, The Eifel Tower or The Vatican, and they know this.
They hate America, let's give them a reason to.
Forgive the VERY off-topic post, but I just wanted to add my thoughts..........I lost some friends.
R

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com