I have to agree

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-mtc-ti032.proxy.aol.com (64.12.101.162) on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 9:40pm :

In Reply to: A real hero! posted by DrBrody from spider-mtc-ti052.proxy.aol.com (64.12.101.172) on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 7:49pm :

On the point about Rabittooth, first off. I also have to agree on the second. At first it was logical to assume that the terrorists had somehow smuggled firearms aboard. Taht would be far more frightening and tricky to act against. A breach in the fusilage of a plane can cause a crash alone. But, Hell, I once stabbed myself in the stomach with a box cutter (long, embarassing story). It's only about a 1" blade at best. Sure it bled alot, was painful and scary but a quick trip to the ER and six stitches later and I was back home, cutting plexiglass in the wrong direction again. Aside from my previous suggestion (still logical to me, sorry) do any of you think it would help to have one or two armed Marines on flights? Sure, it would be a huge dent in everyday morale, to think we need such a thing. But it would save lives. Acctually, they be in street clothes and anonymous. We'd they were there, but would not know who they were. "out of sight, out of mind".
my less disturbing two cents,
Shawnkara

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com