Re: Actually....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by India Jones from ? (141.11.234.1) on Thursday, September 13, 2001 at 5:33am :

In Reply to: Acctually.... posted by Shawnkara from spider-mtc-ti032.proxy.aol.com (64.12.101.162) on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 9:57pm :

You might want to try to look into the dictionary yourself (maybe you'll learn how to spell). Also, try to get out of the country (or out of whatever hole you've crawled into so deeply) once in a while and have a look around the world. Its obvious from your stereotypical and racist rant that you know nothing about the middle east. Hitler was a religious fanatic? That's a new one. World safety? Right, lets blow up entire countries and sacrifice millions of poeple so that you can feel safer in your little corner of the world. None of your points are valid.

IJ

: : You're a sick man. Get some help.

: : IJ

: .... Hitler followed the same rhetoric as our attackers. He committed hundreds of attrocites for the sake of his religious viewpoint. My addmittedly terrifying solution is not motivated by an opinion based on something as abstract as my own version of God. It's a single, horrible act in the interest of World safety. Someone above was talking about "singling out" those responsible. This is not the first act of terrorism on the US. Today we hunt the few directly responsible. Next time we'll get hit again, by a group blindly making the same bullshit point, only this group is double-pissed about what ever action we take for this one. Do me a favor, get a dictionary and look up "exponential". See the point? Technology will soon be at the point where a sattelite can knock a planet out of alignment and send it crashing into the Earth. And don't think, for a second, they're not crazy enough to do it. Do me another favor; while you're looking for that dictionary get a history book and do a little reading on Hitler before you sling that crap at me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com