A real hero-More than one!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Guido from user-112vdkr.biz.mindspring.com (66.47.182.155) on Thursday, September 13, 2001 at 10:45am :

In Reply to: A real hero! posted by DrBrody from spider-mtc-ti052.proxy.aol.com (64.12.101.172) on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 7:49pm :

Two Points. First, Dr. Brody, please explain the following statement that you made.

": PS Can you believe that people have become so gutless, that over two hundred people on those planes were killed by 3-4 guys with boxcutters? It boggles the mind!"

Just who are you refering to as being gutless? If you are refering to the terrorists being guttless by inacting such horrible violence on innocent people, than I would agree. If however, you are refering to the passangers on the three flights that hit targets, thEn I would suggest that you keep comments like that to your self. We weren't there and don't know what happened. Maybe it was to late by the time they found out what the terrorists intentions were.

Again, I would just like to understand who your comment was directed to.

Point number two: I aggree that all of the rescue workers are heroic in their attempts to help the victims. I think we should also acknowledge the passangers on the downed flight that called their loved ones to say a final goodbye and took the plane over knowing that they were about to die. THEY ARE TRUELY HEROES IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com