Not lose freedom??

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DrBrody from spider-tl042.proxy.aol.com (152.163.207.192) on Thursday, September 13, 2001 at 1:27pm :

In Reply to: what are you, stupid? posted by Indy Pete from clevhits-ws-20.direct.neobright.net (216.201.12.149) on Thursday, September 13, 2001 at 11:29am :

: there IS no value for human life in the minds of the attackers. they use their own babies as bombs, they have attacked us (and anyone else) for the last time. foreign policy? yeah, right. what a cop out. if these people would stop yelling "jihad" maybe they could stop, breathe, and think about what they're doing. according to them, the hijackers are seated at the right hand of God right now, because they died doing this. great. fine. go sit down next to your "god"...we're gonna bomb the hell outta your country while you're gone.

: and people are referring to this as "Pearl Harbor"? please. pearl harbor was an act on a MILITARY BASE. a DECLARED act. this was senseless and i have every confidence that our country and many other countries will go headlong into the fray and destroy those responsible.

: i am SO SICK of these bleeding heart liberal bastards who think "Oh, we need to regroup and deal with this diplomatically" go cry in private, we need action. i refuse to believe that this country will EVER be a policed camp of sorts. this country exists because of our nature, our ability to survive, and our freedom. those who attack MUST be destroyed or this country (and others) will fall.

: so if you ARE worried about the "towel heads" (a word which offends me) go live there. you obviously don't care about THIS country enough to do anything about it.

: Indy Pete

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com