But ole bud doesn't "do gear"

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-3.col.cableone.net (24.116.26.3) on Thursday, September 13, 2001 at 8:27pm :

In Reply to: listen>>>> posted by Raider from spider-wc031.proxy.aol.com (205.188.193.31) on Thursday, September 13, 2001 at 6:27pm :

: Im sorry bud-arc but I mean come on!!!!! this is history in the making! This is the most TRAGIC happening on American soul in history!!!! I'm afriad that there are things more important then your precious indy gear! We are also posting on here to see whether our fellow indyfan friends are all right! Our freedom inour country has already been attacked....dont attack our freedom on indyfan.....
: -Raider

I doubt if you see many posts from him concerning gear. Yes, this is indeed history in the making. We are at another turning point, similiar to the times in the 30's, and who knows how it will end. I hope the majority of the American people have the resolve and courage to see this through to the very end. I think many of us are spoiled brats and cowards, but also there are some true patriots still here in this great nation. I enlisted once before, and I will do it again, if they will have an old coot. As I said earlier, if this ain't worth fighting for, nothing is. And in the end, you are fighting for nothing more than the safety and security of your family. If you can't fight for that, you don't deserve to live here. In fact, you don't have a right to even exist in the community of man. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com