HF605 and the stetson temple quest

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HF605 from tow058.scc.uni.edu on December 02, 1998 at 14:52:15:

Ok on Groo's request here is the price of the hat. I got the hat plus a pin that says, "Indiana Jones" for $29.00. I about crapped my pants when I heard about such a cheap hat when I was about to order an $80.00 hat. The hat is real good. I have had many compliments on how I look in it. It is a dark brown and has the darker ribbon going around the top. I like it alot and am very pleased with the quality it is. I thought that for $29.00 it was going to be pretty risky but it was worth my while. The stetson factory outlet is located in St. Joe, Missouri. I had to drive three hours to get there but it was well worth my trip.
I am now currently ordering a wested jacket. I just have a few questions for those out there that have one. I plan on getting the Crusade version with stain lining and a non-distressed (or new) look. If my measurments are not right, wich I hope that they are, am I able to send the coat back and get it redone? I was proffesionaly measured at a suit tailoring store but I still am nervous.
Thanks,
HF605

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: