It is terrible indeed.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Friday, September 14, 2001 at 2:15pm :

In Reply to: Are we still allowed to say anything regarding September 11th? posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.59.128.21) on Friday, September 14, 2001 at 2:05pm :

And thankfully for most of us on the Forum, we have not been directly affected by the loss of loved ones. Those people are going through hell.

xxxxxx

: I know we're working on moving back to our original subject, but I just have this to share.

: As I'm sure most of you are aware, yesterday on CNN they showed thousands of people on street corners of New York City with "missing" signs of their loved ones who were working somewhere in the WTC, and they have no information of whether they survived or perished. They basically used used CNN as a place to ask those watching at home whether they had any information on their sons/daughters/wife/husband/cousin, etc. you name it. To see the sadness and desperation of those just wanting to know whether their relatives were ok was all too overwhelming. It had me burst to tears just watching it (and is making me teary-eyed just typing this). I do sincerely hope those find their loved ones (even though, sadly most of them may have to get the bad news :_( ). This whole thing is just making me feel ill.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com