Re: Indy 4: Possibilities

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from iax-minden-ppp0005.iamerica.net on December 02, 1998 at 22:25:56:

In Reply to: Indy 4: Possibilities posted by Indyfreak on December 02, 1998 at 12:54:54:

: I was just thinking over the speculation over Indy 4. Here are my thoughts on the rumored titles and plots.

: RAIDERS OF THE FALLEN EMPIRE a.k.a. INDIANA JONES AND THE FALLEN EMPIRE

: It is possible that this one is true. From the first few pages of the script, it suggests of an empire with links to Ancient Greece. I, however, did not think the opening was or mysterious enough.

: INDIANA JONES: LAW OF ONE a.k.a. INDIANA JONES AND THE LAW OF ONE

: A 40/60 chance of being the one. I find it hard to believe Cinescape has a script for Indy 4 and Lucasfilm has done zip about it. The device that destroyed Atlantis? That sounds like the first Tomb Raider game. Though I would like to see Willie...

: INDIANA JONES AND THE GARDEN OF LIFE

: Purely bogus, just from the title. I do not think Lucasfilm would do another biblical movie, at all. I think they would revert to a movie with a TOD-like artifact and villain. The idea is also kooky.

: INDIANA JONES AND THE LOST CONTINENT
: I never would believe Lucas would re-trace Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. It's just not his style, period.

: I suggest:
: INDIANA JONES AND THE LOST CITY
: A plot with South America in the primary storyline, where Indy searches for the lost city of the Incas.

: or:

: INDIANA JONES AND THE HEART OF DARKNESS
: I caught this title, made up by Toht back awhile, and I think the title is promising. More like a TOD plot, it seems (I mentioned before that this is what I believe Lucasfilm would do), and it could be anything - a stone, a place, and even just representing the darkness of the plot, perhaps.

: I hope you like this out in the Forum.

: From,
: Indyfreak

The lost city of the Incas thing was done back in 1986 in
the book Indiana Jones and the Legion of . Just thought
I'd let you know.

-Dale

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments: