Don't let them get to you.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-152.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.152) on Sunday, September 16, 2001 at 10:38pm :

In Reply to: Bad Apples posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.194.18.73) on Sunday, September 16, 2001 at 6:57pm :

MK, bad apples like these can be found all over the net. Heck, even the Princess Jasmine fan forum has been known to get hostile and downright mean (don't ask).
The computer is a paper tiger's wet dream come true. A place to be as mean-spirited as they please with little or no fear or repercussions, when the pencil-neck wouldn't dare utter words like that in a non-typed format (face to face, in broad daylight or otherwise). Want they aspire for is to get an emotion out of the person they attack.
So, maybe the Indy forum isn't as good a neighborhood as it used to be. I really wouldn't know personally, since I'm still pretty much a new kid here. But like most any neighborhood, there are still some great folks around here (Mr. Michaelson, bud-arc, Indy Banzai to name just a few).
Like getting up in the morning and facing your own part of the world, greet the guys who smile and wave, and ignore the commentary of the peanut gallery.
Stick around, sir. I for one still don't know you very well, but it seems as though the property value around here would drop if you left.
Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com