India Jones

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Monday, September 17, 2001 at 1:07pm :

I have reread our volley of posts from the end of last week and I have come to the conclusion that I could have worded my thoughts a little better. Some of my ideas were expressed in a vague manner. I first and foremost would like to retract any statement that could be interpreted as meaning that terrorism and the Islamic faith go hand in hand. Furthermore, any statement that could infer that Middle Easterners are all "the same" people should also be stricken. Even though religion is obviously intertwined in all this, it really had nothing to to with any of the points I was trying to make, which are basically as follows. I believe that the United States and the rest of the free world needs to mount an assault on terrorism. I believe that any country that supports terrorism is part of the problem. I realize that terrorist organizations exist not just in the Middle East. I believe that the rest of the world is behind stamping out terrorism. The United States has in fact done everything so far "by the book". I know that you and I differ on opinion in this matter but I just want you to know that we were arguing a few points that were really non-issues because of confusion that stemmed from my posts. Hopefully I will state my opinion in a more clear and concise manner next time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com