Like Indy himself....Get`n into trouble....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Jones 321 from 66-81-68-235-modem.o1.com (66.81.68.235) on Monday, September 17, 2001 at 7:05pm :

In Reply to: Speaking of the Simpsons... posted by Calixar from proxy4.modusmedia.com (208.14.214.23) on Monday, September 17, 2001 at 6:05pm :

Of course not!-well,yeah.I was in full Indy costume(I play him in a new trilogy) when I had to turn switch that lowers the garage door at the lead actress`(My B.F`s) grandparent`s house.Well,I had to turn of the switch,go down 6 steps,across a room full of stuff in my way,be chased by her liuttle cousins pretending they were Nazis the whole way through,and dive through that little narrow crack called the garage door.well,I made it through the first 'booby traps',the 'mini-Nazis' on my tail,and my B.F. singing Raider`s March at the top of her lungs.Rhen,I made a dive.My head got stuck between the garage door,and a wall.A wall at an angle.My first thought was:"Save the Fedora!"Second thought:Dang Nazis!Third thought:(Sense a few more of my B.F.`s cousins were attacking her,litterally.They thought they were Mola Ram and stuff.They wanted to tie her up for sacrafice.Or as they said:Tie ou op fo sacuapice!Den Get aciowogis!)Save Ellie!(Her screewn name)Any wauy,I threw my Fedora off,then shoved a 12 pack between me and litterally certain death.I jumpped out,when my waist was caught.Fourth thought:Oh,*#%$!!I grappled for my whip which was miraculously still clipped to my belt,and I had landed with it facing up.I heard Ellie gasp,and another 'person' who is really like a mother to me,crying because I was really going to die.I heard Ellie scream "Indy!Noo!!"And I saw Indiana Jones in that same position.HIS life flashed before my eyes,and I tore my whip out.I cracked it around a tree trunk,seconds left.I finally pulleds my self out and Ellie`s cousin`s ran off screaming bloody murder about how:"De adibe!Goig till ut!Bun!Bun!"And I colapsed,feeling like the luckiest kid on Earth.It happened last weekend,and boy does my head hurt!

Follow Ups:

• Um.... - Calixar 11:17pm 09/17/2001

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com