I'm beginning to understand the problem.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Monday, September 17, 2001 at 9:10pm :

In Reply to: I would like to see that, too. posted by Briede from host-216-79-215-16.sld.bellsouth.net (216.79.215.16) on Monday, September 17, 2001 at 8:50pm :

We are talking about two factions that are intolerant of each other (sound familiar). It seams to me that it really comes down to the "over twenty five" and "under twenty five" groups. This is of course a generalization so I say it with trepidation. It seems to me that the under twenty five group is intolerant of the older group and is very vocal about. I know for a fact that the older group holds the younger group in just as much contempt, but here lies the difference. I believe that the older group doesn't pick fights as I believe the younger guys do. The older guys are for the most part provoked into them. I'm not saying everyone over twenty five is an angel and every one under twenty five is a devil. I'm talking generalities. Everyone should look at their age and figure out what bracket they fall into and if they display the characteristics of that age bracket. Everyone on this forum has other people on the forum that they do not care for. Why bother conversing with them? Why not answer to the people you enjoy talking to? We don't need all this name calling and childness.

xxxxxxxxx

: I understand where you are coming from. Perhaps Jay could have expressed his feelings in a more diplomatic manner, but so could everybody. I did not follow the entire group of discussions, because I do not like to but in, but it just seemed to me that several members of this forum just ponced on him as a scapegoat. Not everbody shares everybody's interests here. I personally have no idea what clothing has to do with the icon that is Indy. However, when a person keeps on responding with "Amusing" to subjects with real content, there is nothing they want more than annoy and intimidate you. Jay was not the problem, or at least not all of it. It takes two to tango.
: Briede
: I hope we may talk about Indy once more.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com