Re: I do not think that age has anything to do with it...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from dialup-209.245.73.12.Dial1.LosAngeles1.Level3.net (209.245.73.12) on Monday, September 17, 2001 at 10:43pm :

In Reply to: I do not think that age has anything to do with it... posted by Briede from host-216-79-215-16.sld.bellsouth.net (216.79.215.16) on Monday, September 17, 2001 at 9:18pm :

I agree age is not the divider. Indiana Dan is 15 years old, but he is a good guy. I enjoy speaking with him and any decent person who shares our hobby. I will say the jerks do seem to be younger (or at least they sound and act like it).

I have to point out that the message you referred to was from a person who wasn't man enough to use his name. That is not like Patterson. We have never seen him shy away from his identity, even when he was taking a lot of heat. Why would he do that now?

Lastly, I would like to point out that you are playing both sides. Your buddy-buddy with the bad apples (Jay, Bud-Arc, etc). If you want to be a respected American, you can't befriend terrorist. No one will trust you.

There is a real division. Those who a decent people, who don't use an alias to make stab and run comments. That want to get along. Then there are the jerks that just want to talk trash and cause fights. That doesn't mean people-who-think-like-me. Michaelson are on opposite ends when it comes to the look of gear, yet I hold him in high regard. Different opinions are welcomed. Attacks are not.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com