Re: Nick Kismet, looking for (aka Sean Dodge)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu (150.182.24.106) on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 at 11:21am :

In Reply to: Nick Kismet, looking for (aka Sean Dodge) posted by Calixar from proxy4.modusmedia.com (208.14.214.23) on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 at 11:16am :

Wish I did. He is, in my humble opinion, the best "unknown" Indy type writer out there. I've enjoyed his Nick Kismet stories immensely, and recommed them to anyone who can get their hands on bootleg copies of his Kismet adventures. The last I heard, he was involved with a Sci.Fi storyline (along with his Kismet stories) and had an agent working for him, but like you, I have lost contact with him. I hope he's seriously pursuing his craft, as he has a LOT to offer, and will make a mark in the adventure novel sales. Regards. Michaelson

: There used to be a guy around here who had written some Indy-type stuff... it was really pretty good...
: Usually he posted as Sean Dodge, sometimes as Nick Kismet, I forget what his real name was...
: Anyway, his website has gone caput, and I'm trying to track him down to ask a question about a story he was working on.
: Anybody know where he is these days?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com