Hummm

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu (150.182.24.106) on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 at 2:09pm :

In Reply to: Raiders' Raven Bar gunfight. posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 at 1:50pm :

Your post title caught me by surprise. With what all that has been going on here at Indyfan, I thought a fight had broken out at the Ravenbar forum at Raidernet.com now. (grins) Whew! Regards. Michaelson

Is it just me, or has the editing in today's action flicks become too fast. The way that the bar fight in Raiders was edited was perfect in my opinion. I could easily tell what was happening and not at the expense of quick pacing. I was watching Hannibal the other day, which contains a shoot out at the beginning, and I couldn't make heads nor tails of what was going on. I like Ridley Scott as a director, but it made me wonder if super sonic editing is a trend or something that is here to stay. Do any of you guys feel like your head is going to explode when watching modern action sequencing?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com