No kidding.....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Wednesday, September 19, 2001 at 12:57pm :

In Reply to: Re: I was going to mention Gladiator..... posted by MK from dialup-63.208.239.218.Dial1.LosAngeles1.Level3.net (63.208.239.218) on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 at 8:36pm :

That's too bad about Glen (nothing against Vic). Was Terry Leonard part of his crew also? I noticed his absence as well after Raiders and I know he's still working. What's this Blade Runner screening? Is it only open to you movie "insider" types, or can everyday shmoes like myself go. I love Blade Runner. As a side note, I used to work next door to RSA, Ridley's commercial house, and I would see him and his brother Tony all the time. Ridley even came into our building one time to check it out. Did you catch the Blade Runner "rough cut" that originally played at the Nuart. It was originally masquerading as the director's cut.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

: Don't get me wrong, I love Ridley's work. In fact, I am going to see Blade Runner next week and he is speaking after. Glen Randle did work a couple of weeks on TOD, but Vic Armstrong took over. He was doing most of the double work for Ford and that was a shift in power and politics. Glen chose to move on.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com