Re: Indy ROMs

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sas from cache02.netway.at on December 04, 1998 at 03:31:36:

In Reply to: Re: Indy ROMs posted by Mark on December 03, 1998 at 17:18:59:

: : Collecors of ancient games may be interested that I found a ROM copy of the NES game Young Indy Chronicles today. I have looked for that one quite a while...

: : I know (and have) the following games now:
: : - Temple of Doom for Arcade
: : - Last Crudade for Gameboy and GameGear
: : - Last Crusade for NES and Genesis
: : - Yound Indy Chronicles for NES
: : - Temple of Doom for NES
: : - IJ Adventures for SNES

: : Does anyone know of other games?

: : sas c|:)

: According to a few websites that I have found for rare Megadrive/Genesis ROMS- there is apparently a Young Indy game for Meg/Gen. I thought that it was supposed to be for SNES but it kept showing up for this format. Unfortunately, I haven't found a link that will work yet. Let me know if you find it, I can't remember the name, but I think the title had the word 'chaos' in it.
: Also, I think that there is also a game for Atari and Commodore 64, possibly a Temple of Doom for gameboy- not sure, and last- there is supposed to be a DOS-based Indy game that is all text, like an old RPG game.
I think there were more than one C64 game. I even had one myself those days long ago but it was extremely ugly and unplayable (but of course I hate myself for loosing it years ago ;-)

: The search continues....trying to find these are like searching for the Holy Grail, don't you think?
Seeing how easy Indy got the grail I tend to say the ROMs are harder to find :)))

sas c|:)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]