Re: Og God - I think I'm losing interest in Indiana Jones

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rabittooth from ? (198.190.230.73) on Sunday, September 23, 2001 at 2:36pm :

In Reply to: Og God - I think I'm losing interest in Indiana Jones posted by Sean from d141-46-146.home.cgocable.net (24.141.46.146) on Sunday, September 23, 2001 at 11:48am :

Heres what you do: You find a friend or relative who is a good photographer with decent equiptment. On a really nice day, you take a trip to the coolest Indy-like locations you can think of with a radio, your gear and a copy of the soundtracks. Spend alot of time taking all kindsa pics of you in your gear at the Indyish locations...all the while listening to the soundtracks. Do interesting ones, funny ones. Take really good shots of just the gear itself...perhaps arranging the items in the best still-life composition you can create. Then, when you get the photos back, scan them and post them here, at Indygear, on your own website...share them with other Indyfans! You'll be revitalizing not only your own Indy enthusiasm, but ours as well! Also, you'll be showing off that hard-earned/collected gear! You could even do shots that could be put together with text that was like a live action Indy comic!
Think that might help?
Regards,
-R

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: