Favorite defining trilogy sceen.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by agent5 from spider-mtc-tj053.proxy.aol.com (64.12.106.43) on Sunday, September 23, 2001 at 9:11pm :

George Lucas and Steven Spielberg said that they think every movie has one single sceen that is the basic heart of the film and the character. For Close Encounters SS siad that it was when the little boy opens the door and sees the red alien lights outside. GL said for Raiders it was when Indy is jumping onto the truck from the horse. What I ask is what is your favorite defining sceen out of all three films? What one single sceen of only a few seconds time describes the core of the character? Remember: don't say the truck chase or the mine car chase. Those sceens are very long. I'm only asking for that one single sceen of only a few seconds or more. My personal favorite is in Raiders (of course) when we see Indy riding after the truck on the white stallion and all the arab men stand as he goes riding by. To me that single sceen embodies the soul of the character. Only one man on horseback up against a dozen heavily armed bad guys with the world at stake. A rogue, completely up against the odds. All he has are his witts and his guts. To me, thats the sceen that says this guy is a true hero! What is your favorite?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com