Re: Does anyone know the business hours of Wested along with the Days of the Week?nm

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.2.121.mhub.grid.net (63.52.2.121) on Monday, September 24, 2001 at 7:16am :

In Reply to: Re: Does anyone know the business hours of Wested along with the Days of the Week?nm posted by Indiana Texas girl from sdn-ar-004txfworP275.dialsprint.net (158.252.141.205) on Sunday, September 23, 2001 at 11:26pm :

: Yeah, I think TX is an hour behind Jawja ;)
: (had to throw that in)

: : Hope that helps some....what's up? Why you calling them?

: Yep, I want to get my tracking #. I'm anxiously awaiting my jacket and I'm worried since I work day that I may not get it. I just thought recently that the delivery service may not leave it with my apartment complex office. Thanks for your input.

No, what they should do is leave one of those "pink slips" that tells you that they have tried to deliver a package and when you can come to the PO to pick it up! But, I don't see any reason why, if you notify your postal carrier person that you are expecting a package from England, that they wouldn't leave it with your apt. complex office....hmmmm, strange.

Peter should be back in the shop today, so give them a call, or you should be able to get an email back from him, too, if it has shipped!

Later, girl!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com