Re: Raiders of the Lost Ark NES Game?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark from pool-207-205-149-69.dlls.grid.net on December 05, 1998 at 00:53:45:

In Reply to: Raiders of the Lost Ark NES Game? posted by Connor MacLeod on December 04, 1998 at 16:38:01:

:
: During one of my many very stimulating conversations at work, we got into talking about old video games. We were both
: aware of the Raiders game that was made for the atari, but my co-worker seemed to think that there was also a Raiders game
: made for the old 8 bit NES. I asked him if he was thinking about Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures for the SNES, but he was
: certain that it was not that game. We know that Nintendo made the Temple of Doom, Last Crusade, and Young Indy games.
: Does anyone have any info about a Raiders game for the NES? Maybe on where I could buy one??
: Thanx!

You would certainly think that there would be one, but I'm not really certain if NES existed when that movie came out- you would have to look into exactly what year the NES hit the market. Your friend may have been thinking of a different format, possibly the Commodore 64 game?. If there was an Indy Raiders game for NES, it surely would have shown up for sale at least once on Ebay Auctions, but I have never seen one offered(although I have seen every other one a dozen or more times). Also I am sure it would have appeared in a ROM format as well. There possibly could be a listing somewhere on the web of all NES games ever made- or other formats, too.

Mark

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]