Re: I can't believe Luke and Han both got beat out by an ewok...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Texas girl from sdn-ar-004txfworP272.dialsprint.net (158.252.141.202) on Friday, September 28, 2001 at 0:18am :

In Reply to: I can't believe Luke and Han both got beat out by an ewok... posted by schwammy from AC9A382A.ipt.aol.com (172.154.56.42) on Thursday, September 27, 2001 at 11:32am :

THat was a hard call...Han or Wicket. But I had to decide. I think part of it has to do with my weakness for teddy bears, so that added to my love for ewoks even more since they look like cuddly bears.

Yes, most Ewoks had "known" names...Paploo, Chief Chirpa, Princess Neesa, Logray, and so on.

I'm not sure what exactly Wicket's appeal is. But I would contribute it to his short stumpiness and his waddling side to side and his outstanding curiousity of Princess Leia.

FYI, Warwick Davis played Wicket. He's the guy to played in Willow and had a cameo in the Phantom Menace during the pod race scene.
(nm)

: ...let alone an ewok named 'Wicket!' I didn't realize ewoks had names. What was it about this ewok that appealed to you more than all the other ewoks?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com