Re: Hold on a second.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-tn014.proxy.aol.com (152.163.207.49) on Sunday, September 30, 2001 at 4:59pm :

In Reply to: Hold on a second. posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.194.18.73) on Sunday, September 30, 2001 at 2:59pm :

Sorry, I should have bee more specific. I was reffering to your response to GI Jones's post. I fully agree with you on the examples you listed. Name calling and insults are NEVER called for. But injecting a little humor does not make a post "Non important". If you go ask Joe Average Indy and everything we say here is non important. It's all subjective. All I was saying is you don't have to read things that 'smell' like NIM and you certainly don't have to say someone elses's post is irrelevant. GI Jones is not an imposter and he wasn't trying to attack anyone or cause trouble. But some of us did find it humorus. By the way, I noticed you willingly read a post with "Gonads" right in the heading. Wasn't the vulgarity you loathe so much obvious right from there? Just an observation;)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com